Breville Duo-Temp Pro | Crew Review
Looking for an affordable espresso machine that still packs a punch? Then check out the Breville Duo-Temp Pro! With an integrated PID and auto flush, this ...
If you want a cold drink, you can turn to coffee. If you want a hot drink, you can turn to coffee. If you want to read a book while sitting at a table but don’t want to spend a lot of money, you can turn to coffee. If you want a non-committal way to test someone out before going on a real date, you can turn to coffee. If you want to stay awake but you’re not ready to commit to stay-awake pills, you can turn to coffee. And if you want a drink with two sets of double letters, you can turn to coffee. Coffee. Does. It. All.
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 13.3 x 17.6 inches
- Weight: 18 lbs.
In the Box:
- (1) Breville BES810BSS Duo-Temp Pro Espresso Machine Stainless Steel
Breville Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel
2 used from $ 339.99
- 15 bar Italian pump^PID temperature control^1600 watts thermocoil^1.8 liter removable water tank capacity
Breville BES810BSS The Duo-Temp Pro Espresso Machine + Frothing Pitcher, Tiara Cups and Grand Aroma Coffee
- Micro-foam milk for cafe-quality drinks / Pump Pressure -15 Bar Italian Pump
- Heating System -1600W thermocoil / Auto purge automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction
- Applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction / 54mm single dual wall filter baskets (4)
- Removable rear-mounted water tank with integrated water filtration / Hot water function dispenses hot water from steam wand spout for Americanos pre-heating cups / Innovative Breville Assist Plug
- Cup warming tray to help maintain the espresso's optimal temperature / Concealed storage tray to house accessories / Removable drip tray with Empty Me! Indicator to prevent water overflow
54mm Cleaning Disc for Breville Espresso Machines
- 54mm Cleaning Disc for the Barista ExpressTM Espresso Machines
- OEM Breville Part BES870XL/11.2